Yes, I want to join Denim Day in LA!
It’s Easy! Here are some ideas about how you can get involved.
- Register to get Denim Day in LA updates.
- Display Denim Day in LA & USA Posters and Flyers in highly visible locations.
- On Wednesday April 25, wear jeans and a Denim Day in LA & USA Button. Raise awareness about sexual assault myths and support survivors. Have a Denim Day in LA myth/fact sheet ready to help answer questions.
- Host a Denim Day in LA & USA educational activity. Call Darcy Pollan at 213.955.9090×113 to discuss.
- Start a $5 Campaign. Allow all employees who contribute $5 to the Denim Day in LA campaign to wear jeans and a Denim Day in LA button to work. Already wear jeans to work? Wear them proudly and add a button.
- Start a $2 Campaign. Allow all students who contribute $5 to the Denim Day in LA campaign to wear jeans and a Denim Day in LA button to school.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor. Contact Heather Masterton at Peace Over Violence: 213.955.9090×133 to find out more about event sponsorship opportunities.