Start a Donation Campaign at your School or Workplace:
Start a Dollars for Denim campaign at your school, workplace or congregation by:
- Encouraging everyone to wear denim on April 25;
- Select a point person who will post flyers, send out emails and collect donations;
- Invite Peace Over Violence to make a presentation on sexual violence prevention;
- Spread the word about Denim Day by emailing friends and family;
- Recommend that everyone who wears denim on April 25 make a safe and secure donation to Denim Day in LA & USA by donating online, giving their donation to the group point person, or donating $10 by texting “DENIM” to 85944.
On Denim Day:
- Wear denim and encourage your friends, family, and colleagues to do the same;
- Have the point person tally up the money collected and donate the money online or send a check(s) to: Denim Day in LA & USA, 1015 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 200, LA 90017, attention: Heather Masterton.
- If you just want to make a donation, donate online.
Whatever you decide to do, please know that you participating and/or donations are much appreciated. With questions on donations, please contact Heather Masterton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an Official Denim Day Sponsor
Join with many other corporations and large organizations in making Denim Day USA 2012 a success!